Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Consumption in the Time of COVID-19 and Beyond
AUGUST 06, 2020
COVID-19 containment measures have drastically altered consumption patterns. Yet, these changes run deeper than the monumental shift to e-commerce that has occurred. Other trends, such as rising health concerns, lockdown experiences, and growing anxieties around household finances are further shaping consumer behavior.
As we continue to wrestle the pandemic for longer than expected, how will consumer spending evolve in the near term, and what will be the long-term effects?
By attending the webcast, you will be able to answer the following critical questions:
- What consumption categories will continue to be negatively impacted during the pandemic, and which may see a rebound in the short-term?
- On the contrary, what products and services have benefited because of the health crisis and social distancing?
- What are the implications for businesses of longer and more severe social distancing in certain US regions and within specific consumer groups?
- How will the rise of remote work impact consumption in city centers versus in the suburbs?
- Which consumption categories will be most impacted by 2025? What trends in consumer behavior will drive consumption patterns in the long run?
Who Should Attend: Executives with strategic responsibilities in marketing, strategy, and finance, especially CMOs and marketing directors and managers.