Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Beyond Covid 19: Leading through Times of Crisis with Carly Fiorina
JUNE 23, 2020
Former CEO of Hewlett Packard, American business executive and non-profit entrepreneur, Carly Fiorina, has had a great deal of experience navigating her organizations through difficult periods.
Join this webcast for a view from the C-Suite with Carly Fiorina, Steve Odland, CEO of The Conference Board, and Dr. Lori Murray, President of the Committee for Economic Development, to discuss how CEOs can unlock a company’s potential — even during these most challenging of times.
By attending this webcast, viewers will be able to:
- Learn how to frame their response to the current business threats facing the world, and how to reimagine what success may look like;
- Understand the different skills, both hard and soft, needed to lead your company and its employees during crisis;
- Discover practices that allow leaders to re-open safely in the face of uncertainty and take care of their employees as they do so;
- Create an organizational culture that creates leaders at all levels - a critical component during challenging times; and
- Develop methods to emerge from a pandemic such as COVID-19 with your organization intact and employees even more engaged.