Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Window On Fiscal Policy During the COVID-19 Crisis
JUNE 24, 2020
The fiscal challenges stemming from the economic fallout of the COVID-19 crisis are unprecedented for policy makers at national, state and local levels. While the initial response has been generally fast, the demand for larger and more comprehensives fiscal support packages keeps piling up while the emphasis is quickly shifting from relief to stimulus programs.
Join our expert panel as they discuss the planned programs, their implementation, new priorities, and their impact on fiscal and debt management. We will not only explore the challenges at a federal level, but also at state and local levels, and learn about best practices around the globe.
By attending this program, viewers will be able to answer the following critical questions:
- How well are the existing federal fiscal packages implemented in the United States?
- What has been most effective from the perspective of supporting business and workers to weather this storm?
- What are best practices from fiscal policy responses in other countries?
- How can state, local and federal policy makers work together to maximize the impact of every tax dollar spent?
- What are the potential business impacts from rising debt and deficits over the next decade?
Who Should Attend: Global business executives across all functions