Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Economy Watch: The Emerging Global Recovery
JUNE 09, 2021
About This Webcast
As we approach mid-year, the global economy continues to grapple with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. While some economies are rebounding rapidly others continue to struggle to find their footing. Join us to explore the status of the economic recovery around the world and what awaits businesses in the second half of the year.
By Attending, Viewers Will Be Able to Answer the Following Questions:
- How rapidly is the US economy recovering and what is the outlook for the next year?
- Will the European recovery accelerate in the coming months?
- Will China’s economic rebound continue?
- What awaits the Gulf region later this year?
- What does all this mean for the global economy more broadly?
Who Should Attend?
Economists, analysts, and anyone dealing with business strategy, including C-suite executives