Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Economy Watch: Charting the Global Economic Recovery in 2021
FEBRUARY 10, 2021
About this Webcast
As we enter 2021 a variety of factors are influencing how economies around the world are recovering from the pandemic. COVID-19 infection rates, vaccination campaigns, government stimulus, and consumption and investment patterns are all key pieces of the puzzle. Join us to learn about The Conference Board’s updated global and regional economic forecasts for both 2021 and beyond.
By Attending this Webcast, Attendees Will Learn:
- How quickly will the US economy return to pre-recession output?
- Will Europe’s difficult winter hurt its recovery prospects?
- Has China’s economy already recovered from COVID-19?
- How will the Gulf region fare in 2021?
- What does all this mean for the global economy broadly?
Who Should Attend?
Economists and anyone dealing with business strategy, including C-suite executives