Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
ESG Watch: Crisis Management Beyond COVID-19
Join this webcast to hear successful ways companies are navigating crises beyond COVID-19.
If we’ve learned nothing else in the past year, we’ve learned that crises are inevitable – and that the COVID-19 pandemic is not the only crisis companies are facing. But what constitutes a crisis may differ from business to business, and the role of the board and senior management can vary depending on the nature of the crisis.
Join this webcast to hear about some successful ways companies are navigating crises beyond COVID-19.
As an attendee of this webcast, you will learn how to:
- Prepare for a crisis, including creating crisis management plans that you actually use.
- Make decisions during a crisis with limited and imperfect information.
- Appropriately engage the board during a crisis.
- Continue to manage your businesses while a crisis is underway.
- Avoid making a crisis even worse and, when possible, turn a crisis into an opportunity.
- Capture and institutionalize the lessons learned from the crisis, so you’re more prepared for the next one.
Earn 1 CPE credit
Business Management and Organization
Requirements : Attendees must be logged on for the duration of the webcast, participate in all interactive polls, and request credits via the on-screen form. Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based; Program Level: Intermediate; Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been approved for 1 (BUSINESS) recertification credit hour toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
September 24, 2020 10:00 AM ET [10:00] (New York)