Corporate Contributions in 2002
Sophia A. Muirhead
This annual report, based on information given by 205 of the largest U.S. corporations, provides an overview of corporate giving in 2002. Specifically, this report disseminates annual corporate contributions data, including pretax income, sales, per employee, and other benchmarking data.
- Total Contributions
- Total U.S. Contributions
- Total International Contributions
- Contributions as a Percentage of Pretax Income
- Contributions as a Percentage of Sales
- Contributions per Employee
- What They Gave: Cash and Non-Cash Contributions
- Foundation Pay-In and Payout
- Where They Gave: The Beneficiaries
- Matched Cases
- Contributions Projections for 2003
Full Report Also Includes:
- Key Findings.
- More than 30 tables and charts.