This corporate governance handbook for directors and officers of corporations in India is based on extensive field interviews with major Indian companies as well as focus group meetings with 40-50 executives of leading corporations in Mumbai and Delhi.
- Corporate Governance: A System to Ensure Corporate Effectiveness
- India and the Impetus for Corporate Governance Reform
- How Does the Board Define its Fiduciary Duties?
- How Effectively Does the Board Monitor Company Performance?
- Does the Board Have Sufficient "Independence" to Properly Perform its Duties?
- What Kind of Nominating Process Does the Board Have in Place?
- Does the Board Have the Right Size and Committee Structure?
- Summary of Key Trends
- Amendment to the Companies