A Review of Current Research and Its Implications
"Employee Engagement" provides a review of current research on this important and timely topic. When workers feel mentally and emotionally connected to their jobs, they are willing to apply discretionary effort to help their company succeed. This literature review summarizes what is known on the topic and what companies can do to foster true engagement in the workplace.
- Defining Employee Engagement
- Meta-analysis of Drivers of Employee Engagement
- Current State of Employee Engagement
- Role of the First-line Manager on Employee Engagement
- Impact of Employee Engagement
- Interventions for Supporting Employee Engagement