Unlocking Value from Integrated Corporate Communications and Marketing
Can organizations realize greater value from their communications and marketing functions if the two are better aligned?
- How can companies take the first steps toward integration?
- What is the potential value for companies in integrating corporate communications and marketing?
- What challenges do companies need to overcome to have a successful integration?
- What examples exist of successful integration?
- What can be learned from examples that were not successful?
Expert Briefings connect you and your team with our experts, who will translate the latest research and economic analysis into insights you can use to guide your business strategy now and answer your questions in real time.Request an Expert Briefing