Lessons From The Accidental Boss
Seventy-five percent of leaders have no engagement plan or strategy, even though 90 percent say engagement positively affects success. This one-day workshop will accelerate the payback on your engagement investment.
03 November, 2014
The Conference Board Conference Center
New York, NY
Does your Talent Management strategy have the "glue" to hold its' three fundamental building blocks (attract, develop, retain) together?
It only does if employee engagement is a leadership priority and successfully executed every day. Highly engaged employees outperform their disengaged counterparts, are far less likely to leave over time, and increase profitability in their organizations. This seminar, hosted by Brian Gareau, Senior Fellow of The Conference Board, can help both seasoned engagement professionals and those just starting their engagement journey.
This 1-day workshop will include:
- 16 practical ways to maximize your team’s commitment, effort, and loyalty
- A high performance model you can use at your organization that integrates strategy, people processes, accountability, and engagement
- Common blind spots leaders often miss, creating execution waste
- A “Four Rights” model that will help you sustain human capital gains
Registrants will receive a complimentary copy of Brian's two books, A Slice of Life – A Story About the Benefits of Personal Engagement and 180 Ways to Build Employee Engagement- How to Maximize Your Team’s Commitment, Effort, and Loyalty
Who should attend
This seminar is a valuable source of information, insights, networking and development for leaders and managers across industries, functions and organizational sizes, including:
- Line professionals responsible for hiring, developing and advancing employees
- HR leaders overseeing employee engagement, leadership development, and/or talent management and acquisition