Helping organizations in Asia accelerate their adoption of workforce analytics
Strategic Workforce Planning: Solving Tomorrow's Business Risks Today
Organizations are good at identifying and mitigating most business risks. Yet, when it comes to finding the right workforce today - and forecasting for tomorrow -- many companies are at a loss. With shifting demographics and the intensified need for highly skilled employees in this region, workforce planning takes on greater urgency today.
To accelerate your workforce planning capabilities, The Workforce Analytics Institute offers private, in-house workshop-based Academies. Participants are supported with webinars prior to the workshop and with one-on-one guidance after the workshops. Through a hands-on approach over two full days, participants engage in a workforce planning pilot project, enabling an understanding of:
- The foundations of strategic workforce planning
- How to undertake a workforce planning pilot project — defining scope, goals, and outcomes
- Effectively engaging business leaders with workforce data
- Understanding internal and external factors that impact workforce flows in, out, and through organizations
- Moving from reactionary to proactive talent management strategies through scenario planning
- Developing a workforce risk assessment report
- Discovering the origins of workforce planning leaders
These Academy workshops enable HR leaders to equip their organizations with actionable insights around strategic workforce planning.
Workforce Analytics: Driving Business Performance
Big Data management is identified by organizations as a top five workforce area that will impact their business in the next 12 months. Yet a lack of analytic skills contributes to an inability to extract actionable insights from HR data. While most HR professionals are comfortable with structured data, such as compensation statistics and engagement surveys, many do not have the same comfort level with unstructured data or the inferential statistics needed for predictive insights.
To accelerate your analytics capabilities, The Workforce Analytics Institute offers private, in-house workshop-based Academies. Participants are supported with webinars prior to the workshop and with one-on-one guidance after the workshops. Through a hands-on approach over two full days, participants work towards three specific outcomes:
- Building foundational skills
- Learning how to transform a business problem into a workforce analytics frame
- Identifying high-impact projects in your organization and bring a real-life organization challenge to the workshop
- Gaining inspiration from learning how other functions and web-based models apply analytics
- Case studies: Amazon & Netflix
- Applying broad analytics technique to match similar workforce challenges
- Preparing to apply workforce analytics application
- Building prediction models for improved hiring and retention
- Building methods to measure ROI for HR programs
- Learning how to review and guide a technical resource
These Academy workshops will enable HR leaders to equip their organizations with the capability to apply data to improve business decision-making.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
These programs are in a small-group workshop format and are appropriate for department heads and senior managers in human resources, as well as strategy executives and future leaders in the disciplines of human resources, organization development or operations.
Program Director, The Conference Board
Former Partner and HR Transformation & Workforce Planning Leader for Growth Markets, Mercer
Dion Groeneweg is program director for The Workforce Analytics Institute council program. He was formerly a partner and the growth markets practice leader for HR transformation and workforce planning at Mercer. He specializes in formulating and aligning organizations' business and HR strategy, service delivery models, technology, change management, and analytics solution.
Dion has more than 25 years of experience designing and developing human-capital-related solutions for organizations in Asia, North America, Africa, and Australia. He has advised clients in the financial services, energy and transport, environment and natural resources, manufacturing, and health sectors.
Each workshop is designed as a stand-alone program. Fees are applicable. For further information, please contact Arni Anwar, The Conference Board at email@example.com or call +65 6645 4698.