How Organizations Create and Sustain Highly Engaging Cultures
2016 Focus: Employees role in "owning" engagement across variables.
About the Engagement Institute
The Engagement Institute has been designed to steward the evolving process of learning and discovery around the critical business issue of employee engagement. As the environment and the conditions around us change, so will the focus areas of research and application. The Engagement Institute members will work to shape the thinking and, in turn, advance the global understanding of engagement and its impact to successfully drive business performance.
125 Participating Member Organizations
For a full list of Advisors, Click here.
New Insights into the Engagement Challenge
Employee engagement is not a new concept. Most employers recognize that engaged employees produce more and stay longer in an organization that treats them well, listens to their needs and helps them develop. And while most organizations measure employee perceptions in some fashion, few have been successful building, sustaining and leveraging employee engagement to create tangible business outcomes. The challenge has intensified with the emergence of a new generation in the workforce, heightened international competition and the unparalleled pace of change in the world. It’s what we call a VUCA world – full of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
Who Should Participate
Designed for executives and business leaders focused on driving engagement and performance for their organizations.
Research Fellows receive:
- Participation in research working group to address critical engagement business challenges
- Defining the business questions, the research agenda and priorities
- Partnership in the execution and delivery of results back to the research community of practice
- Exclusive access to research reports for a month before wider distribution
Repository of Collective Research & Insights
- Networking and peer learning with other world-class organizations
- Learning from expert researchers in the field
- Exclusive access to all content and expertise inclusive of best practice examples, articles, webinars, etc.
- Highlights include:
- "Best practices”
- Research results
- Action planning