Senior HR executives examine the role of HR in digital transformation and how becoming a true digital organization means embracing a new way of looking at a digital world where everything is connected, hierarchy fades, and innovation happens through networks.
Connect with our experts on this topic
Attend an in-person briefing, presented by the researcher
Learn more about the researchers
More thought leadership on this topic
- C-Suite Challenge® 2018: Reinventing the Organization for the Digital Age
- Global Leadership Forecast 2018: 25 Research Insights to Fuel Your People Strategy
- Beyond Technology: Building A New Organizational Culture To Succeed In An Era Of Digital Transformation
- Driving Digital Transformation: Why Organizational Culture and Structure Matter
- Digital Transformation: What Is It and What Does It Mean for Human Capital?
- The Long Arm of the Law: GDPR's Impact on HR Data
- Is GDPR the Death Knell for Human Capital Analytics?
- A Marriage of Algorithms and Human Capital - Part I
- The Role of Technology in Coaching