Business Management and Economic Resources for Educators
To promote engagement between the educational and business communities, The Conference Board invites selected business school, college, and university presidents, deans, and faculty to become Educational Associate members.
An Informed Perspective
The Conference Board can help you keep current on emerging business challenges and best practices, as well as the concerns of senior executives. Our issue-focused research — combined with our members’ own experiences, and the insights of our peer networks — promote a fully informed, enterprise-wide perspective organized into three practice areas:
As an Educational Associate member, you’ll benefit from research that is presented in a variety of formats. Here are some examples that have generated particular interest among executives in our member companies:
Executive Action Reports Informative and lively online articles that offer insights on current business issues
- Creating the Right Voice and Content for Social Media
- Second Acts in Prime Time: Helping Employees Transition to Post-retirement Careers
Conference KeyNotes Summary reports of discussions held at our conferences
- New Imperative: Driving Performance, Connecting Value – Insights from the 2014 Employee Health Care Conference
- Creating the Future by Recreating the Workplace - Insights from the 2014 Women’s Leadership Conference
Directors Notes Regular releases by experts from a variety of disciplines on issues related to corporate boards
- Navigating the Sustainability Transformation
- Diversity on Corporate Boards: How Much Difference Does “Difference” Make
- Shareholders Proposals on Social and Environmental Issues
- Women on Boards: Beyond Quotas
Research Reports In-depth explorations of important business topics
- The Conference Board CEO Challenge® 2015
- Getting a Handle on Energy: Global Growth Scenarios in Times of Changing Oil Prices
- DNA of High Performing Organizations
- Sustainability Practices 2015 and Sustainability Practices 2015 Dashboard
- From Not Enough Jobs to Not Enough Workers: What Retiring Baby Boomers and the Coming Labor Shortage Mean for Your Company
- DNA of Engagement: How Organizations Create and Sustain Highly Engaging Cultures
- The Long Soft Fall in Chinese Growth: Business Realities, Risks and Opportunities
- Global Economic Outlook 2015: Finding Opportunities in a Global Slowdown
The Conference Board offers authoritative economic data and analysis that are followed by business, the White House, the Federal Reserve, the media, and government officials worldwide. The economics team at The Conference Board has been recognized for its accuracy by the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg/Business Week.
Educational Associate membership offers access to research on major economic concerns: innovation & productivity, employment, and growth in the world’s economies. Offerings include:
- The United States and the global economy
- Emerging markets, including China, India, Brazil, Mexico, and Southeast Asia
Economics Watch Monthly Economic Series Report featuring data sets and analyses compiled into a single, downloadable report:
- Economic Forecast for the United States
- The Conference Board Help Wanted Online (HWOL)™
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index® for the US
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index® (LEI) for the Euro Area and Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Spain, United States, and United Kingdom
- Consumer Confidence Index® (CCI)
- The Conference Board and PwC Measure of CEO Confidence™
- Employment Trends Index™ (ETI)
- Annual Global Economic Outlook
Total Economy Database™ (TED) Annual Release. TED is a comprehensive database with annual data covering GDP, population, employment hours, labor quality, capital services, labor productivity, and total factor productivity for more than 100 countries.
Chief Economist Bart van Ark’s special issue on the global economic outlook provides objective analysis and forecasts to help business leaders assess economic conditions that affect their markets.
The Conference Board website gives you access to:
- All current and archived Conference KeyNotes, Research Reports, Executive Action Reports, Directors Notes, and Council Perspectives®
- Updates on projects and events by The Conference Board
- Networking opportunities Meet and exchange insights with senior executives and thought leaders at any of over 100 conferences and seminars each year. Your educator’s discount will save you 50% off the already discounted member rate.
“The Conference Board provides a world-class forum for business leaders to discuss new trends and burning issues. Further, it helps evolve practices and standards that enable the smooth functioning of markets. The Conference Board’s research, forecasts, and surveys help us negotiate these adverse times.”
Who We Are
The Conference Board is the world’s leading business membership organization. Our mission is unique: to provide the world’s leading organizations with the practical knowledge they need to improve their performance and better serve society.
The Conference Board is the world’s most widely quoted private source of management and economic intelligence, with over 100,000 mentions annually in print, broadcast, and online media. The Conference Board is a not-for-profit organization and holds 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status in the United States.
“The Conference Board’s credibility is based on its track record for accuracy and because it remains one of the few objective not-for-profit sources of information.” CBS News
A Special Offer
Choose the Educational Associate Membership ($950 per year) for yourself, or share the knowledge with colleagues through a Collegial Associate Membership ($1,200 per year), which includes member privileges for up to three individuals.
Issues Per Year
|Educational Associate Membership $950
Privileges for one Individual
|Collegial Associate Membership $1,200
Privileges for up to three Individuals*
Executive Action, Director Notes, Human Capital in Review, and Council Perspectives reports on topical issues
|Online||Online access for up to three users|
Research Reports on key management & economic concerns
Monthly Economics Watch Webcasts and Reports for three regions: United States/Global, Europe, and Emerging Markets
Three per month
|Online||Online access for up to three users|
Members website access to downloadable resources
|Access for one individual||Access for up to three users|
*Libraries and information centers not included.
Plus a 50% educator discount off the already discounted member rate on conferences, seminars, and workshops — more than 100 meetings annually — for you and your colleagues. You also receive special discounts on publication purchases and other services.
Enrich your knowledge resources by joining today.
Simply return the enclosed response form. For more information, visit our website, www.conferenceboard.org, or contact: Carole Walden, Director of Associate Service; +1 212 339 0340, firstname.lastname@example.org