To promote engagement between the educational and business communities, The Conference Board invites selected business school, college, and university presidents, deans, and faculty to become Educational Associate members.
An Informed Perspective
The Conference Board can help you keep current on emerging business challenges and best practices, as well as the concerns of senior executives. Our issue-focused research — combined with our members’ own experiences, and the insights of our peer networks — promote a fully informed, enterprise-wide perspective organized into three practice areas:
As an Educational Associate member, you’ll benefit from research that is presented in a variety of formats. Here are some examples that have generated particular interest among executives in our member companies:
Executive Action Reports Informative and lively online articles that offer insights on current business issues
- Co-Creating Transformation: The Power of Coaching in Organizational Change
- Faster Than Expected: The US Labor Market Continues to Tighten
Conference KeyNotes Summary reports of discussions held at our conferences
- Innovation and Insight: Megatrernds in Talent Management - Insights from the 2016 Talent Management Strategies Conference
- Building Your JV Capabilities - Insights from the 2016 Joint Ventures Conference
Director Notes Regular releases by experts from a variety of disciplines on issues related to corporate boards
- Next Frontier for Boards: Oversight of Risk Culture
- Business Case for Corporate Investment in ESG Practices
Research Reports In-depth explorations of important business topics
- The Conference Board CEO Challenge® 2016
- DNA of Engagement: How Organizations Build and Sustain Highly Engaging Leaders
- Assessing the Engagement Effectiveness of Leaders: A Guide
- Global Economic Outlook 2016: The Global Economy in a Holding Pattern
- Inclusion and Innovation: Leveraging Diversity of Thought to Generate Business Growth
- Is Short-Term Behavior Jeapardizing the Future Prosperity of Business?
- Sustainability Practices 2015 and Sustainability Practices 2015 Dashboard
The Conference Board offers authoritative economic data and analysis that are followed by business, the White House, the Federal Reserve, the media, and government officials worldwide. The economics team at The Conference Board has been recognized for its accuracy by the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg/Business Week.
Educational Associate membership offers access to research on major economic concerns: innovation & productivity, employment, and growth in the world’s economies. Offerings include:
- The United States and the global economy
- Emerging markets, including China, India, Brazil, Mexico, and Southeast Asia
Economics Watch Monthly Economic Series Report featuring data sets and analyses compiled into a single, downloadable report:
- Economic Forecast for the United States
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index® for the US
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index® (LEI) for the Euro Area and Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Spain, United States, and United Kingdom
- Consumer Confidence Index® (CCI)
- The Conference Board and PwC Measure of CEO Confidence™
- Employment Trends Index™ (ETI)
- The Conference Board Help Wanted Online (HWOL)™
- Annual Global Economic Outlook
Total Economy Database™ (TED) Annual Release. TED is a comprehensive database with annual data covering GDP, population, employment hours, labor quality, capital services, labor productivity, and total factor productivity for more than 100 countries.
Chief Economist Bart van Ark’s special issue on the global economic outlook provides objective analysis and forecasts to help business leaders assess economic conditions that affect their markets.
The Conference Board website gives you access to:
- All current and archived Conference KeyNotes, Research Reports, Executive Action Reports, Director Notes, and Council Perspectives®
- Webcasts - special webcasts, book discussions - on demand archive and The Conference Board Insight Minute (what's trending in business)
- Updates on projects and events by The Conference Board
- Networking opportunities Meet and exchange insights with senior executives and thought leaders at any of over 100 conferences and seminars each year. Your educator’s discount will save you 50% off the already discounted member rate.
“The Conference Board provides a world-class forum for business leaders to discuss new trends and burning issues. Further, it helps evolve practices and standards that enable the smooth functioning of markets. The Conference Board’s research, forecasts, and surveys help us negotiate these adverse times.”
Who We Are
The Conference Board is the world’s leading business membership organization. Our mission is unique: to provide the world’s leading organizations with the practical knowledge they need to improve their performance and better serve society.
The Conference Board is the world’s most widely quoted private source of management and economic intelligence, with close to100,000 mentions annually in print, broadcast, and online media. The Conference Board is a not-for-profit organization and holds 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status in the United States.
“The Conference Board’s credibility is based on its track record for accuracy and because it remains one of the few objective not-for-profit sources of information.” CBS News
A Special Offer
Choose the Educational Associate Membership ($950 per year) for yourself, or share the knowledge with colleagues through a Collegial Associate Membership ($1,250 per year), which includes member privileges for up to three individuals.
Issues Per Year
|Educational Associate Membership $950
Privileges for one Individual
|Collegial Associate Membership $1,250
Privileges for up to three Individuals*
Executive Action, Director Notes, Human Capital in Review, and Council Perspectives reports on topical issues
|Online||Online access for up to three users|
Research Reports on key management & economic concerns
Monthly Economics Watch Webcasts and Reports for three regions: United States/Global, Europe, and Emerging Markets
Three per month
|Online||Online access for up to three users|
Members website access to downloadable resources
|Access for one individual||Access for up to three users|
*Libraries and information centers not included.
Plus a 50% educator discount off the already discounted member rate on conferences, seminars, and workshops — more than 100 meetings annually — for you and your colleagues. You also receive special discounts on publication purchases and other services.