Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
This annual report, based on information given by 232 of the largest U.S. corporations, provides an overview of corporate giving in 2002. Specifically, this report disseminates annual corporate contributions data including pre-tax income, sales per employee and other benchmarking data.
Note: There is an Executive Action Report (Number 116) which summarizes this report.
- Total Contributions
- Total U.S. Contributions
- Total International Contributions
- Contributions as a Percentage of Pretax Income
- Contributions as a Percentage of Sales
- Contributions per Worlwide Employee
- What They Gave: Cash and Non-Cash Contributions
- Foundation Pay-In and Payout
- Where They Gave: The Beneficiaries
- Matched Cases
- Contributions Projections for 2004
Other Highlights Include:
- Key Findings.
- More than 30 tables and charts.