Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
This report - based on meetings of The Conference Board’s Working Group on HR technology and the results of a survey distributed to large global organizations - examines the impact of HR technology initiatives on overall corporate business strategies and explores how these innovations are helping companies create value. The study also touches on a number of important HR technology concerns, including strategic planning, the overall effectiveness of new procedures, rates of utilization (actual and planned), and the performance metrics made possible by these new processes.
- Resuming an Investigation
- HR Technology’s Influence on…
- Comparing Current Trends with Previous Results
- Creating Value
- Moving Beyond Traditional Applications
- A Company Example: HCA, Inc.
Full Report Also Includes:
- Key Findings
- Excerpts from interviews with respondents are used to expand on and clarify the results.
- Over a Dozen Tables and Charts