This report is based on a survey of senior executives from over 100 companies. The survey was conducted to determine how businesses currently view and manage energy. The survey results and the three illustrations of corporate energy policies in the full report’s case studies serve as a baseline for current and future components of the Business & Energy in the 21st Century program, a three-year initiative funded by ENERGYSTAR.
- The Nation's Largest Energy Consumer
- Energy Supply: What's the Prognosis
- Managing Energy: Leadership, Costs, Control, and Measurement
- Public Reporting on Energy Management and Results Management in Practice
- Looking Forward: Realizing Value and Reducing Vulnerability
- Respondent Profile
Full Report Also Includes:
- Key Findings
- Case Studies of Cargill, Incorporated, Dow Chemical, and SC Johnson & Son, Inc.
- 20 Tables and Charts