Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
This report, based on a 2003 survey of 165 companies worldwide, is a response to global interest in discussing the proper role for company boards in the design, implementation, and monitoring for effectiveness of company ethics programs and the need for internal board processes to assure stakeholders of director adherence to ethical standards.
- Board Involvement in Ethics Programs: Not a New or Distinctly U.S. Phenomenon
- Board Oversight of Ethics Programs: Roles Vary Worldwide
- Board Review of Ethics Programs
- Ensuring the Board's Ethical Conduct
- Increasing Board Involvement Contributes to Program Effectiveness