Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Based on a survey of 110 participants, this report explores how organizations are applying human capital measures in their individual businesses. The study examines in-depth the current barriers to the use of people measures and the methods companies are using to overcome these obstacles.
- Top Lessons for Management
- Exploring the Uses of People Measures
- Establishing Connections to Strategy
- Integrating Metrics into Business Operations
- Making the Case for Metrics
Full Report Also Includes:
- Key Findings.
- Detailed descriptions of the human capital measurement systems in place at five companies.
- Findings from interviews with 10 survey respondents regarding how they are using human capital measures in their individual businesses.