Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
This report, a follow-up to Voices of Experience: Mature Workers in the Future Workforce (November 2002), based on a new survey and interviews with managers, examines the perspectives of HR executives and professionals on mature workers. It describes innovative programs designed to meet the needs of older employees, attack workplace stereotypes, and encourage the transfer of valuable knowledge and skills.
- Planning for Human Capital Needs
- Creating a Senior-Friendly Workplace
- The Retire-Rehire Model
- Fixing Benefits for Longer Work Lives
- 12 Strategies to Retain Experienced Workers
- Information on the Workforce Planning Survey