This corporate governance handbook for directors and officers of corporations in Singapore is based on extensive research, seminars and focus group meetings, and personal interviews with senior executives in Singapore.
- Corporate Governance: A System to Ensure Corporate Effectiveness
- Singapore and the Impetus for Corporate Governance Reform
- How Does the Board Define its Fiduciary Duties?
- How Effectively Does the Board Monitor Company Performance?
- Does the Board Have Sufficient "Independence" to Properly Perform its Duties?
- What Kind of Nominating Process Does the Board Have in Place?
- Summary of Key Trends
- U.K. Department of Trade and Industry Company (DTI) Company Law Review Steering Group Draft Statement of Directors' Duties
$295.00 Non-Member price