Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
This report uses three different surveys (between 1998 and 2002) and numerous personal interviews to look at the shifting landscape of recruitment and retention through volatile economic times and the new strategies some companies are using to cope with these changes. The report examines the pros and cons of e-recruitment, and what top performers consider today to be the keys to effective talent management.
- Why it matters--investors are holding companies responsible for their recruitment and retention strategies
- Four behaviors that can hamper long-term success
- New ideas: Tactics for keeping the best
- The pros and cons of e-recruiting
- Do you know what turnover is really costing your company?
Full report includes:
- Perspectives on turnover: Where, why, what to do
- Key objectives of today's talent sourcing and retention
- Keys to effective talent sourcing and retention
$75.00 Non-Member price