This report, the seventh in The Conference Board's Innovative Public-Private Partnerships series, outlines the current status of agreements between government, business, and non-governmental organizations for the preservation of open spaces.
- Motivating Forces/Developing Perspectives
- Forging Conservation Relationships: Business, Government, and the NGO
- Choosing the Right Partner
- Conservation as Corporate Culture
- Partnership Profiles
- Making the Business Case for Conservation Partnerships
- perspective from the Secretary of the Interior