Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
This report, based on The 1999 Diversity Conferences, addresses the business rationale behind implementing diversity and tools for making inclusiveness a reality within companies.
- From the Worst to the Best: How Denny's Implemented Diversity Management
- Why Worry About Diversity?
- Don't Get Stuck on Diversity Rhetoric
- Diversity Means Equality at All Staffing Levels
- Don't Just Tell Employees About Diversity, Teach It
- Diversity Furthers Innovation . . . If You Let It
- Measure as a Means of Improvement
- Investing in the Future: Developing Tomorrow's Workforce
Features Insights From Representatives of:
Advantica Restaurant Group, Inc., Cinergy Corp., DuPont, Fannie Mae, Memphis Diversity Institute, Nortel Networks, Texaco, Inc., TWI, Inc., U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
$295.00 Non-Member price