Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Safe streets, low crime rates, and productive citizens are equally important to both a company and the residents of a communicty. This report, the third in the Conference Board's Innovative Public-Private Partnerships series, describes the experience and illustrates the learnings of companies that have chosen to act as catalysts for change in neighborhoods in which they have a vested interest.
Includes Partnership Profiles of:
- Minnesota HEALS (Companies involved include Honeywell, Allina Health Systems, and General Mills)
- The Hawthorne Huddle (General Mills)
- The Brooklyn Redevelopment Initiative (Pfizer Inc.)
- Neighborhood Partnership Initiatives (Fannie Mae)
- two-page executive summary
- concluding section on "the law enforcement view"