Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Are tail winds larger than head winds?
- Our base case continues to expect sequester cuts to slow the economy
- But, latest economic data suggest upside potential to our forecast
- Robust rebound in housing prices and ongoing rise in equity prices is lifting consumers’ net wealth and consumer confidence levels
- Markets are uncertain about the future pace of the Fed’s QE
- We unveil a framework to confront long-term fiscal issues