The Human Capital in Review series is designed for the busy human capital executive who values filtered and thoughtfully summarized highlights of significant ideas, topics, research, and trends in diversity and inclusion.
This issue of focuses a wide range of topics, including:
- the influence of the CEO’s leadership style on diversity practices;
- the impact of ERGs on the business;
- the workplace needs of Gen Y;
- the benefits of supplier diversity;
- working globally;
- increasing the cultural competence of leaders;
- providing the necessary training to virtual teams;
- the progress that has been made at the macro level regarding gender; and
- the experiences of black women and women in BRIC countries.