Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The Human Capital in Review series is designed for the busy human capital executive who values filtered and thoughtfully summarized highlights of significant ideas, topics, research, and trends in diversity and inclusion.
This second issue of The Conference Board Human Capital in Review: Focus on Diversity & Inclusion features recent articles on:
- attracting, retaining, and advancing women – including on corporate boards;
- the business case as well as the return on investment of hiring employees with disabilities;
- measuring elements like employer efforts to prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation or assessing organizational commitment to D&I;
- the growing need to address religion in the workplace;
- the rising interest in the role of the father as caregiver; and
- the impact of humor, gender, and perceived leader effectiveness in China.