The Conference Board – a global business membership and research organization – announced today the re-election of seven executives to its board of Trustees. They include:
- Beth Brooke-Marciniak, Global Vice Chair, Public Policy, EY
- Carl Camden, Former President and CEO, Kelly Services, Inc.
- Pablo González Guajardo, Chief Executive Officer, Kimberly-Clark de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Harry M. Jansen Kraemer, Jr., Executive Partner, Madison Dearborn Partners
- Robert E. Moritz, Chairman, PricewaterhouseCoopers International Ltd
- Edward B. Rust, Jr., Former Chairman, State Farm Insurance Companies
- Juergen Tinggren, Former Member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors, Schindler Management Ltd.
In addition, Robert E. Moritz was elected a Vice Chair of the Board of Trustees of The Conference Board.
“On behalf of our members, I want to thank these trustees for their leadership and significant contributions,” said Roger W. Ferguson, Jr., President and CEO, TIAA, and Chairman of the board of trustees of The Conference Board. “We look forward to continuing to benefit from their wisdom and insights.”
“We are excited to re-elect these business leaders to our board of trustees,” said Jon Spector, President and CEO of The Conference Board. “We rely on their expert knowledge and perspectives as we continue to make an impact within the business community.”
The Conference Board’s full board of trustees is comprised of nearly two dozen business leaders from around the world. A complete list is available here.
About The Conference Board
The Conference Board is a thought partner that connects executives across industries and geographies, by creating independent research to help address key business issues, and it amplifies these ideas by bringing leaders together to share their insights in forums large and small, public and private. The Conference Board’s mission is to provide the world’s leading organizationswith the practical knowledge they need to improve their performance and better serve society.
The Conference Board is a non-advocacy, not-for-profit entity holding 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt status in the United States. For more information: http://www.conference-board.org.
For further information contact:
1 212 339 0232