Initiative on Corporate Philanthropy: Conferences and Webcasts
Each year The Conference Board hosts a conference for corporate philanthropists: the Corporate Social Impact Conference.
Check back for information on the new edition of our conference.
Our live and on-demand webcasts address urgent and timely issues, as identified by our in-house experts and extensive network of advisors and members. The following webcasts related to corporate philanthropy are available for you to view on-demand, at your convenience:
- Corporate Philanthropy in China
- Inspiring Employees, Inspiring the World
- The Triple Bottom Line: Not a Zero Sum Game
- Pairing Corporate Philanthropy with Diversity and Inclusion
- Corporate Community Involvement
- Key Findings from The 2010 Philanthropy Agenda Survey
- Breaking Away: Growing a Global Community Footprint Along With Your Business
The Conference Board is committed supporting its members dedicated to corporate citizenship and philanthropy. For additional information about our Initiative, please contact:
Matteo Tonello, Managing Director, Research, Corporate Leadership, at
+1 212.339.0335 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Parkinson, Research Associate, Corporate Leadership, at +1 212.339.0382 or email@example.com