The Conference Board Councils: Be in on the conversation.
By bringing together a select group of senior executives who occupy similar roles at the world’s leading companies and organizations, The Conference Board Councils give you access to an elevated level of conversation you won’t find anywhere else. As a Council member you will gain insights beyond your industry, region, or point of view through confidential communities, meetings, and events.
Watch the video below to learn what members find most valuable about Councils
Council Membership Benefits:
- Trusted peer groups Join our select community of 3,000+ executives from a broad range of business functions, industries, and regions who can provide powerful insights and new approaches to your business.
- Problem solving Through our “Peer Assist Process,” Council colleagues focus on helping you explore solutions to your current challenges. Council webcasts are also available to help solve problems and can be tailored to meet your organization’s needs.
- Multi-function learning Meet and work alongside your peers from related (or totally distinct) functions and geographies, to apply a multitude of diverse knowledge and perspectives to the challenges of the day; The Conference Board has over 150 councils worldwide representing more than 50 functions.
- Virtual communities Learning and problem solving extends beyond in-person meetings with our private Council websites where members can download past presentations, share documents, and contact their peers.
- Exposure to Timely Topics Gain early exposure to current key business issues to leverage opportunities and expand your knowledge base.
- Access to Subject Matter Experts Advance your knowledge with private briefings from The Conference Board experts and access to our insights and research on key business issues.
In addition, Council members receive 50% off all conferences, with the benefit of extending this discount once per year to a direct report.
- Council Touchstones™ Confidential online surveys created at your request for instant peer advice to help address critical business situations