Creating Differentiation by Design®: Tools & Techniques for Designing Winning Organizations
8:30am – 9:00am Registration
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Given the pace of change in organizations around the globe, the need to design and enact agile organizations that can thrive in the new economy is critical. Taking a holistic approach is an important key. Strong partnership between executives and their change partners to orchestrate and facilitate strategic organization design and change is another. This workshop will showcase some of the foundational tools that are used by companies of all sizes to lead organization transformation through intentional organization choices aligned to strategy. In addition, this hands-on workshop will highlight ways that executives and HR practitioners can effectively partner to identify both the hard and soft design facets needed to enable true organizational transformation. Participants will:
- Learn strategic organization design tools that powerfully connect organization choices to strategy
- See examples of how organizations have achieved sustainable differentiation and winning in the marketplace
- Explore techniques for building effective partnership between leaders and their change partners
- Discover organization alignment building blocks that will help increase the likelihood of successful transformation
Reed Deshler, Author of Mastering the Cube: Overcoming Stumbling Blocks and Building an Organization that Works, and Principal, AlignOrg Solutions
Enhance your experience by adding the pre-conference workshop to your registration!
Block off your calendar for the following dates:
- Pre-Conference Seminar: October 28, 2020
- Main Conference: October 29-30, 2020 at the Westin New York at Times Square.
About The Conference
At this year's Organization Design Conference designed for business leaders, HR professionals and OD/OE practitioners alike, we will examine real-life case studies that show how organizations from all sectors are building agile and resilient enterprises that are able to respond effectively to the changing marketplace. The conference (and pre-conference workshop) will provide an excellent opportunity to expand your personal network through robust interaction with peer practitioners as well as thought leaders in the field.
Benefits of Attending:
- Leave with ideas, tools and approaches you can use in your organization
- Engage in robust dialogue with peer practitioners about the future of organization design
- Build your professional network for on-going idea exchange and personal development
- Use the pre-conference workshop to gain a deeper understanding of core tools and frameworks
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for executives from any discipline responsible for large-scale transformation efforts or wanting to make their organization more effective. Titles include:
Chief Executives, Heads, VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
Human Resources | Organization Design | OD/OE | Change and Transformation | Business Capability | Business Performance |Strategy
For speaker opportunities, contact email@example.com
For sponsorships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For marketing partnerships, contact email@example.com