UNIQUE EXPERIENCES THAT BRING LEADERSHIP TO LIFE
We don’t offer buzzwords or academic ideas about how to lead – we help you step out of the day-to-day so that you can shift perspective, change how you think, and gain the insights that make good leaders great.
Our experiential programs, offered by our partner Experience to Lead, take you to locations where you will be immersed in powerful life-changing stories from leaders of today and yesterday. You relate the narrative to your real-life business situations, and sharpen your leadership edge.
• Renew your commitment to “show up” as the leader you want to be,
• Tackle your teaming conundrums, and
• Get fresh insights into your organizational challenges and experience lasting change
Choose from our Public Programs or partner with us to design a Private Program. Best of all, every experience is flexible and always customized to fit your goals and challenges…at no extra charge. Watch the video to learn more or explore specific programs below:
- Apollo - Immerse yourself in the stories of the men and women of NASA who built the country’s space program from the ground up.
- Brace for Impact - Experience the Miracle on the Hudson, Flight 1549 (the “Sully” story).
- Gettysburg - Focus on your leadership priorities and strategic intent filtered through rifle fusillades and cannon blasts that echo down the ages
- Gold Medal - High Performance. Agility. Resilience. Gain unique business leadership and performance insights from Olympic athletes and coaches.
- Normandy - Journey with us through the strategic development, deployment, and action of the D-Day landings and refresh your capabilities of managing complexity and leading in chaos.
- Waterloo - Be captivated by Napoleon’s worst moments on the historic battlefields of Waterloo. Stand where Wellington and Blücher ultimately triumphed and changed the course of history.