Unique Experiences that Bring Leadership to Life
We don’t offer buzzwords or academic ideas about how to lead – we help you step out of the day-to-day so that you can shift perspective, change how you think, and gain the insights that make good leaders great.
Whether you are inspired by the stories of Olympic athletes, astronauts or great figures of history, we connect seminal moments of leadership to your individual business challenges.
We offer several options for you as an individual leader, your team and your organization:
- Private Programs: Any of our programs can be tailored for a more customized experience. We will work with you to create the program that best addresses your challenges and goals.
- Public Programs: Each takes you to a different setting and looks at leadership through a unique lens. You will interact with other senior executives from across industries, engaging in rich, facilitated discussion. Programs delivered by Experience to Lead in association with The Conference Board
- Apollo - Immerse yourself in the stories of the men and women of NASA who built the country’s space program from the ground up.
- Gettysburg - Focus on your leadership priorities and strategic intent filtered through rifle fusillades and cannon blasts that echo down the ages
- Gold Medal - High Performance. Agility. Resilience. Gain unique business leadership and performance insights from Olympic athletes and coaches.
- Normandy - Journey with us through the strategic development, deployment, and action of the D-Day landings and refresh your capabilities of managing complexity and leading in chaos.
- Waterloo - Be captivated by Napoleon’s worst moments on the historic battlefields of Waterloo. Stand where Wellington and Blücher ultimately triumphed and changed the course of history.
Visit our partner site, Experience to Lead, to see where our leadership experiences can take you.