Key Business Issues 2018
We ask you what you need. Then we create it.
Through ongoing conversations with our members, we elicit their critical issues: the challenges they face today, and the concerns that will emerge tomorrow. Our renowned researchers use that feedback to generate Key Business Issues, comprehensive suites of reports on the questions you face, from digital transformation to labor shortages to China’s economic future. KBIs provide accessible, relevant intelligence to help you expand thinking and hone strategy.
- CEOs Top Challenges for 2018: Reinventing the Organization for the Digital Age
- Future of Innovation: The Best Signposts for Innovation, and How Companies Use Them to Measure Business Performance
- Job of a Corporate Director: Just What Is the Corporate Director's Job?
- Demographic Trends and Demand Shifts: 2016-2025
- Corporate Communications Practices: 2018 Edition
- Global Labor Market Outlook 2018
- Trade & Global Value Chains
- DNA of Engagement 2018: Moments That Matter Throughout the Employee Lifecycle
- Leading Digital Transformation: Digitization’s Impacts on Organizational Culture and Structure
- GDPR and HR
- China and the UN SDGs: National targets, Progress Assessment, and How MNCs Can Align Business Strategies for China
- Blue-collar Labor Shortages
- Total Impact Valuation: Sustainability Impact Metrics
- Sustainability Practices: 2018 Edition
- Strategic HR: The Future of Work: Frontline Challenges in an Era of Digital Transformation
- The Nontraditional Worker: Real Economic Trends and Impact on Your Workforce
- Global Labor Market Outlook 2019: What is the growth outlook for the global economy and its core regions in 2019 and beyond, and what major sectors of the economy provide the best opportunities for growth?