Key Business Issues 2017
We ask you what you need. Then we create it.
Through ongoing conversations with our members, we elicit their critical issues: the challenges they face today, and the concerns that will emerge tomorrow. Our renowned researchers use that feedback to generate Key Business Issues, comprehensive suites of reports on the questions you face, from digital transformation to labor shortages to China’s economic future. KBIs provide accessible, relevant intelligence to help you expand thinking and hone strategy.
- CEO Challenge® 2017: Leading Through Risk, Opportunity, Disruption, and Transformation
- Introducing the Connected Spender: the Digital Consumer of the Future
- DNA of Engagement: How Organizations Can Foster Employee Ownership of Engagement
- Sustainability, Business Transformation and the Circular Economy
- Social and the C-Suite: Buying Into the Value of Social Media
- Global Sustainable Supply Chain Standards: Progress and Challenges to Successful Implementation in China
- Digitalization’s Impact on Talent, Jobs, Skills, People Management
- Demographic Trends and Demand Shifts: 2016-2025
- China Geo-Economics Initiative
- Alleviating European Labor Shortages By Leveraging Older Workers
- The Evolving Worker: Gig Economy, Contingent Work and Alternative Ways of Working
- The Future of Innovation:The Best Signposts for Innovation, and How Companies Use Them to Measure Business Performance