Key Business Issues 2016
Our goal is to help you create a vital and ongoing conversation at your company, to expand thinking, and influence strategies.
As your partner in navigating an increasingly complex landscape, we recognize that the best ideas come from others who are wrestling with the same challenges. That is why we sought input from our members to identify these key business issues you should be thinking about now.
- What are the most pressing issues that CEOs say they are confronting to drive business growth?
- What is the role of inclusion in fostering a culture of innovation?
- Is short-term thinking jeopardizing the future prosperity of business?
- What are organizations doing to prepare and support leaders at all levels to promote a culture of engagement?
- What regions and industries will experience labor shortages, and how can business survive and even prosper despite them?
- How can companies navigate the digital economy?
- What is digital transformation and how will it change the world as HR leaders know it?
- What global trends can human capital executives leverage to improve their executive coaching program?
- Does an integrated corporate communications and marketing function help a company deliver organizational value?
- What leading practices are large, global businesses adopting in succession management and leadership development?
- What is the global economic outlook for 2017?
- What are the best signposts for innovation, and how can companies use them to measure business performance?
- What will Brexit mean for your business?