On Demand Webcast
How has corporate governance changed in the UK over the years?
David Jackson has been a prominent figure in the corporate governance world for over 30 years, starting his career as an attorney and, most recently, serving as corporate secretary of British Petroleum. Mr. Jackson has been working in prominent boardrooms during a period of dramatic change, seeing first-hand how UK companies respond to corporate crises on both sides of the Atlantic and helping boards meet the demands of shifting regulations and expectations.
In this insightful one-on-one "Governance Perspectives" webcast interview, Doug Chia (Executive Director, Governance Center) interviews David to hear more about:
- Evolution in UK corporate governance over the past 20 years
- Evolution of the UK Corporate Governance Code
- Current trends in UK and global governance
- Thoughts on effective board structures
- Reflections on David's experiences at BP and PowerGen
This "Governance Perspectives" interview is available for you to view at your convenience by clicking on the button below.