Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
What are the key drivers and dynamics of China’s economic recovery from the COVID pandemic and key economic issues looking forward?
- Recovery drivers and trends: investment, consumption, and trade
- Strengths and weaknesses: surprises, key unknowns, and worrisome imbalances
- Policy actions and expectations – monetary and fiscal
- Key risk areas: real estate, debt load, RMB value, and household income
- New “Dual Circulation” directions: key questions
Expert Briefings connect you and your team with our experts, who will translate the latest research and economic analysis into insights you can use to guide your business strategy now and answer your questions in real time.Request an Expert Briefing