Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
September 13, 2021 - 1:30 - 4:15pm ET
About this Professional Development Event
When it comes to creating powerful brand connections, engaging presentations and inspirational business strategies, a good story can make whatever you share more impactful.
Nationally recognized storyteller, keynote speaker and author, Shane Meeker, knows the challenges that businesses and brands experience as they try to stand out in a crowded marketplace. After years of research and study of the film industry he developed a way to take his favorite movies and apply their story methods to the business and branding world. In fact, he often tells audiences that you can solve almost any business problem with what works in your favorite movies.
In this engaging and interactive session, audience members will learn a series of inspiring story fundamentals, examples, and tools that can be applied to any type of business and any business discipline.
- The simple human truth behind storytelling and why it’s critical for every business today to up their story game.
- The story building block of empathy and why the best movies and brands use it.
- Why every business needs to follow the entertainment industry trends and how your favorite movies can help build better business stories.
- The Science of Story and how to best share data in your narrative - how Pixar, Aristotle and your favorite brands understand the “head and heart” effect.
- How to leave your audience wanting more, a few different techniques and why Hollywood and SharkTank both love elevators.
- Members $295
- Non-members 495