DE VERE GRAND CONNAUGHT ROOMS
About the Conference
As this new decade of global transformation begins and the disruptive drivers accelerate, will your organisation be ready to thrive in the future? Join us in London at the 36th Global Horizons Conference which convenes senior executives and policy makers with world experts to examine the pivotal issues shaping politics, the economy, business and society.
Global Horizons offers an engaging blend of keynotes, panels and interactive group sessions characterized by peer-to-peer and peer-to-expert exchanges addressing the most pressing issues of geopolitics, tech and business including:
- What are tomorrow’s geopolitical risks and how should companies and governments prepare for them?
- What shape and trajectory will globalisation take and where do emerging opportunities lie?
- How is digital transformation shaping society, businesses and labour markets, and how should policy makers, corporate executives and the future workforce adapt?
- How is the changing balance between financial value and societal impact affecting business in the 21st century?
- How to collaborate in a competitive environment?
Global Horizons is the result of a unique partnership between Oxford Analytica, the pioneer of geopolitical analysis, and The Conference Board, the leading business think tank providing insights for what’s ahead.
Who Should Attend?
High-level attendees at Global Horizons include:
- Board Members
- Government leaders
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Strategy Officers, and Directors and VPs in strategy
- Officers, VPs, and Directors in innovation
- Corporate Security and Chief Risk Officers
- Policy-makers and opinion formers
- Chief Financial Officers and General Counsels
Delegate registration: email@example.com
Sponsorship opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing partnerships: email@example.com