About the Conference
The arrival of our current crisis continues to magnify the issues and needs. It has put an extraordinary strain on employers, public institutions, and policymakers struggling to respond simultaneously to acute public health challenges and the unprecedented economic consequences.
Approaches to Financial Well-Being are evolving quickly. Employees are facing increasing levels of financial insecurity and stress due to many factors. Rising healthcare and education costs, market volatility, retirement savings practices, (fear of) job loss, debt, and lack of financial education and planning, are just a few of the elements contributing to this crisis.
Organizations see the need for holistic approach to well-being. The Employee Financial Well-Being Conference will examine the social and economic impact of employee financial stressors at all levels and what progressive employers are doing to address this critical and emerging problem.
Benefits of Attending / What’s the most important knowledge that attendees will take away with them?
The presenters will share insights on the issue of financial insecurity, navigating the on-going challenges, and how some companies are addressing employee financial concerns in this time of uncertainty.
- Update on the economic landscape and labor markets, including their influence on program priorities
- Holistic approach: integration with broader employee wellness, talent management and total rewards programs
- Lessons learned from past crises as a foundation for action
- Research from experts and leaders on emerging approaches to issues; research behind the trends including financial and economic costs
- Employer perspectives with examples of issues, challenges, and actions taken to move forward
- Resources to help employees build a solid financial future for themselves and their families
Who Should Attend:
This conference is designed especially for Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of:
- Human Resources
- Total Rewards - Compensation and Benefits
- Health and Wellness
- Employee Engagement
Things to do Now
This event is free for members ($495 for non-members). Register now to join us for the live virtual event and to receive a link to watch later on-demand.
Speaking Opportunites: email@example.com
Sponsorship Opportunites: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Partnerships: email@example.com
Group Registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org