Communication must do more than ever before. It must grab attention and create a sense of pride and belonging: it must inspire, not merely inform! Join us to learn how industry leaders have transformed their benefits and compensation communications to improve program performance and employee engagement and retention. Walk away insights to help reimagine your Total Rewards Communications to serve the organization and team better.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Communication for Greater Impact: Selling the Ultimate Employee Experience
- Daring to be Different: Why Playing it Safe in Communications Isn’t Safe at All
- Customizing Communication: One-Size Does NOT Fit All
- Leveraging Communication to Improve Employee Well-Being Across the Organization
- Varied Voices: Connecting to the Employee as a Consumer
- Talking About Pay Equity, Pay Parity, Pay Transparency
- Conversations That Matter: Coaching Managers to Listen and Deliver Complex Messages
- Role of Technology and Artificial Intelligence in Communicating Compensation and Benefits
- Retirement Readiness: Messaging from Early Career to Retirement
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed especially for Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of:
- Total Rewards: Compensation and Benefits
- Health and Wellness
- Benefits, HR & Employee Communications
- Corporate Communications
- Employee Engagement
- Digital Communications
- Talent Acquisition
Two Things to Do Now
This event is $195 for The Conference Board members and $595 for non-members. Register now to join us live or to watch later on-demand.
2. Get Involved
If you would like to get more involved in this conference, please contact us.