About the Virtual Conference
How do employers develop and deliver benefits that meet employee needs for both today and tomorrow? Join us to learn how your peers are drawing on emergent science and technology to implement practical and effective strategies and programs that focus on the employee.
There are significant benefits we are able to offer you in this format, many of which can’t be accomplished at a 2-day face-to-face event.
- Your registration gives you access to all presentations -- you will be able to participate in over 50 employer case study presentations. Ordinarily, you’d only be able to attend 12
- Sessions will be grouped by topic, so you’ll easily find content that is of interest to you including presentation decks, collateral, white papers, research, social media, blog posts, etc.
- On-demand access to presentations and resources will be available until the end of August
- You can access information from sponsors in our portal. That includes details on their products / services, download collateral, view demos, schedule meetings, etc. If you’d like to interact with sponsors in real time, each will have “live” exhibit hours
- As always, our conference app will enable you to follow the event, post comments, connect with other attendees / vendors and participate in games for prizes
- You’ll earn CEU credits
Presentations will run (east coast time) at:
- 11 – 11:50 am
- 1 – 1:50 pm
- 3 – 3:50 pm
Each will be followed by a 40-minute live exhibition. There will a choice between one and three sessions during each time slot. Of the 50+ sessions planned you will have the opportunity to attend up to 21 sessions live; you will be able to access all of the sessions on-demand.
Presentations and exhibitions will be accessible on our site until the end of August for your convenience. Your registration grants you access to all sessions and exhibitions, including access to presentation decks, collateral, white papers and research, and the ability to interact with conference sponsors for more information on their products and services, view demos and collect information to enhance the benefits you offer to your employees. You’ll earn continuing education credits for each session you attend.
The schedule is being developed and specific dates and times for sessions will be updated shortly. In the meantime, we’ve grouped the presentations by topic area.
Topic Areas to be Covered Include:
- Chronic Condition Management
- Data Analytics
- Employee Wellbeing
- Expert Medical Guidance
- Family Benefits
- Financial Wellness
- Health Insurance / Health Plans
- Mental Health
- Musculoskeletal Care
- Population Health
- Prescription Drug Benefits / Medication Management
- Price and Quality Transparency
- Primary Care
- Sleep Care
- Special Needs in the Workplace
- Telemedicine / Virtual Care
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight Loss
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for Heads, VPs, Directors, and Managers of:
- Total Rewards
If you would like to get involved in this year’s conference, please contact us.