Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights that help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
Talent Acquisition Corporate Council
As talent acquisition leaders, our goal is to develop and implement strategies and tactics that enable our companies to hire the right talent at the right time. As members of this council, we set our own agendas, conduct surveys and do a variety of other activities designed to maximize the sharing of best practices and exchange of ideas. We focus both on longer-term strategic issues as well as shorter-term more immediate issues of prime interest to our members.
Core responsibilities include several of the following topics, all of which we discuss during meetings:
- Employment Branding
- Recruitment Marketing
- Pre-Hire Assessment
- Recruitment Analytics
- Recruiting Systems
- Social and Mobile Recruiting Strategies
- Talent Segment/Pipeline Programs
- University Recruiting
- Recruiter Performance
- Contingent Labor
- Ameren Corp.
- Bechtel Group, Inc.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- CSL Behring
- Cintas Corporation
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Corning Incorporated
- Daiichi Sankyo Inc.
- Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
- Duke Energy Corporation
- Ecolab Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- FactSet Research Systems Inc.
- First Citizens Bancshares, Inc.
- Highmark Health
- ManTech International Corporation
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Michelin North America
- Morningstar, Inc.
- Newmont Mining Corp.
- Niagara Bottling
- Northwestern Mutual
- Owens & Minor, Inc.
- Reynolds American Inc.
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- Sutter Health System Office
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- The Clorox Company
- U.S. Bancorp
- UnitedHealth Group
- Univar Solutions
- Vistra Corporation
- Western Union
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Senior executives leading talent acquisition strategy and/or operations; they are positioned at Corporate HQ, in a Center of Expertise, or in a significantly large region. Membership is by invitation only.