Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
This Council is designed for Senior HR Business Partner (BP) Executives in a Function, Region or Business Unit within their organization. Members have Global, EMEA or Asia remits and represent multinational companies across different industries. The Council is a peer to peer, self-governed network and provides a confidential, vendor-free environment where members are exposed to leading edge ideas and best practices beyond their sectors.
The Membership assumes a mindset of sharing, helping and actively engaging with fellow peers.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers is the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the council value. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective topic selection and problem solving that puts your issues on the agenda
- Informal, real-time benchmarking of current approaches by member companies to the most challenging issues faced by product development
- Multi-industry insights and best practices from non-competitive peers via in-depth discussions
- Performance accelerating ideas for a key growth engine for your company
- Networking, reputation building and access within your peer community
“I have been a member of several councils at The Conference Board throughout my career, and have always enjoyed them as a safe platform to have open discussions with peers, learn about industry trends, get inspired, and also to be challenged in a constructive way. I appreciate the fact that the members represent a mixture of different-sized companies, from various industries – this always brings a good external perspective to our conversations.”
- Sergei Polianski, Agile Operations & HQ Organization VP, JTI
- HR BP Role, Strategy and Value Proposition
- The Strategic Partnership and how to co-create, support and challenge the Business on its People Strategy
- The balance between customer centricity and management of key stakeholders, especially other internal HR (ex. COEs)
- The importance of creativity and innovation – how to sense and seize new opportunities?
- New HR Skills & Capabilities – what is key for this role and how are Senior HR BP Executives “unique differentiators”?
- How to measure the impact and success of the Senior HR BP executive role
Senior HR Business Partner (BP) Executives in a Function, Region or Business Unit within their organization. Members have Global, EMEA or Asia remits and represent multinational companies across different industries.