Over the past ten years, buyer behavior has shifted so fundamentally and rapidly that companies are struggling to update their approaches to sales and marketing quickly enough. A symptom of the latency to respond to market forces are big declines in overall sales effectiveness reported across most industries. The growth in what is now most commonly called a sales enablement function is unprecedented in the history of sales and marketing and clarity about what the role is or should do is elusive. There is a wide range of opinions: from it being a very tactical role, such as fixing "broken things", to one that is mission critical to the success of the whole business.
The purpose of our Council is to bring together leaders who believe in the strategic importance of the rapidly emerging field to create a peer network, address challenges, and to establish the criteria and best practices for success in the role.
The Conference Board Councils are invitation-only, confidential communities where you draw on the group’s collective knowledge and collaboratively explore solutions. Through both in-person meetings as well as remotely you will gain insight beyond your industry, region, and point of view.
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Conference Board, Inc., The
- FM Global
- FedEx Corporation
- First Citizens Bank (Bancshares)
- HP Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- NTT DATA, Inc.
- Shaw Industries
- Solvay America, Inc.
- Waste Management Inc.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
This Council is for senior marketing, sales, and/or strategy professionals responsible for improving the overall effectiveness of revenue generating efforts or sales teams. Membership is by invitation only.