Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
This Council discusses strategic topics that are challenges for procurement/supply chain leaders across a wide range of industries including:
- Talent Recruitment and Development
- Third Party Risk Management
- Organizational Structures and Responsibilities
- Supplier Diversity and Sustainability
We also share best practices and strategies regarding more cutting-edge opportunities facing many of our members such as:
- Supply Chain Resiliency
- Artificial Intelligence
In candid conversations, we share both the challenges and the solutions that come with the pivotal roles we play in our organizations.
- 3M Company
- American Express Company
- American Water Works Company, Inc
- Bank of America
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- DaVita, Inc.
- FedEx Services
- Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Horizon Blue Cross & Blue Shield of NJ
- IBM Corporation
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Johnson & Johnson
- King County WA
- McCormick & Co., Inc.
- Nestle USA, Inc.
- Northwestern Memorial HealthCare
- Penske Truck Leasing Company L.P.
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- Signet Jewelers Ltd.
- Tiffany & Co.
Enduring relationships with trusted peers are the core of the Council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and extend the value of Council membership. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences, as well as access to specific knowledge and best practices.
- Collective problem solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of Council members about relevant company practices
- Multifunctional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives gathered from 125+ Councils (covering more than 50 functions) that work together across geographies
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resources
Meeting and discussing like procurement issues and challenges with senior executives in the supply chain industry are of extreme value. The council members represent diverse businesses, but we are all faced with similar issues of which we all can leverage our knowledge base and learn from each other's experiences.
Betsy Miller, Northrop Grumman