Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The Asia Marketing & Brand Strategy Council is a vehicle for Senior Marketing Executives from the world’s leading companies, to stay ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing business trends. This council provides a safe space for a select group of top-level officers to get exposed to cutting-edge insights, share challenges, and identify best practices by peers from other industries – in a confidential, non-competitive, neutral, and vendor-free environment. This is an invitational only, yearlong, closed community where you build trust, raise issues and collaboratively explore solutions.
Enduring relationships are at the core of the council experience. Enhanced by our global, enterprise-wide reach, these relationships span the world and help extend value across your organization. Confidential peer dialogue provides you with a broader perspective and shared experiences as well as access to specific knowledge, saving you precious time. Council membership benefits:
- Collective problem-solving that puts your issue on the agenda
- Benchmarking through regular surveys of relevant Council member company practices
- Virtual communities that extend learning opportunities through a variety of online forums and other resource
- Multi-functional insights generated by the wealth of perspectives. More than 130 councils work together across functions and geographies, covering more than 50 functions.
Examples of Partner Councils include:
- Balancing business leadership with marketing leadership
- Developing brand architecture, scorecards, budgets, measurements and strategies
- Creating new marketing frameworks and transforming organizational capabilities in Asia
- Optimizing agency relationships and brand governance
- Finding and fostering talent that can evolve and develop new skills in tandem with the rapidly-changing marketing environment in Asia
- The effect of COVID-19 on marketing and future planning, and how creative disruption can shape the future
- Marketing effectiveness and measurement tools
- How to cascade brand strategy across the enterprise in Asia
- Best practices in aligning marketing with sales
Senior Leaders in marketing who are accountable for the marketing disciplines in their organizations. Asia-based Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Brand Officers, VPs, Directors from MNCs or large regional companies min US$1bn revenue. Membership is by invitation only.