Support our nonpartisan, nonprofit research and insights which help leaders address societal challenges.Donate
The council is designed for Group CFOs and the highest-ranking Financial Officers, based in the Gulf, where many serve on their company’s management board. The council is self-governed and provides a confidential, vendor-free environment where members can share issues and solutions with CFOs from different industries across the Gulf, on topics pertinent to their role.
Expand your perspective through elevated levels of conversation.
Jumpstart your progress with ideas for practical solutions to business challenges.
Forge lasting relationships with a community of your peers to increase your professional brand.
Inspiration to raise your performance in both the short and long run.
- Vendor-free: Openly share issues and solutions in a safe environment free of vendor influence.
Self-governed: Members drive the agendas to ensure that your pressing topics are incorporated into discussions.
International: Members span industries and regions, allowing for a high-level discussion and a wealth of ideas and common challenges.
Intimate and Confidential: Group size is limited, and meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule to ensure candid and meaningful interaction among members.
Partner Council Program: Access to 125+ Councils in the US, Europe, and Asia which are linked based on similar focus and related concerns. Members can attend one meeting of a partner council at no extra charge.
Private Council Websites
Partner Council Programme
Council Touchstone Surveys
Centers - Economy Finance and Strategy
- Covid-19’s financial impact
- Supply Chain
- Fraud and cybersecurity
- Agility and adaptation after Covid-19
- Digital Transformation: Digital Impact on Organizations
- Digital Transformation: Driving Value Through Enhanced Customer Connectivity
- Measuring “Finance” Performance - are we doing a good job?
- How to Execute Emergency Finance Strategies in an Effective Manner